Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Website Issues

Search this Thread

Old May 14, 2012, 4:42 pm
`X'
Original Poster

Programs: QFF NB, DJ Gold, A3 Gold, HHonors Gold, Marriott Silver, Carlson Silver, A|Club Gold
Website Issues

Has anyone had website issues where you are locked out.

It is saying I have the incorrect password (i dont), so reset my password and now it is saying Incorrect Member ID. I have even tried copying and pasting directly from the email sent with the reset password, still nothing.

Currently waiting on a reply from Aegean but does anyone have any ideas?

Ive tried both IE & Chrome and both fail. So definately not a browser issue.
Old May 14, 2012, 5:01 pm

Programs: UA 1K, HHonors Diamond, Hyatt Globalist, Formerly Starbucks Gold
logged in just fine for me
Old May 14, 2012, 5:02 pm

Programs: Aeroplan
Originally Posted by `X'
Has anyone had website issues where you are locked out.

It is saying I have the incorrect password (i dont), so reset my password and now it is saying Incorrect Member ID. I have even tried copying and pasting directly from the email sent with the reset password, still nothing.

Currently waiting on a reply from Aegean but does anyone have any ideas?

Ive tried both IE & Chrome and both fail. So definately not a browser issue.
Yes, I did. I had to send an email to Aegean M&B. They told me that my account was locked because I tried to reset the password more than 3 times. They unlocked my account for me and then everything was good (but I never dare to change the password again). You just need to be patient for their response.
Old May 16, 2012, 11:10 am
`X'
Original Poster

Programs: QFF NB, DJ Gold, A3 Gold, HHonors Gold, Marriott Silver, Carlson Silver, A|Club Gold
Originally Posted by choupeo
Yes, I did. I had to send an email to Aegean M&B. They told me that my account was locked because I tried to reset the password more than 3 times. They unlocked my account for me and then everything was good (but I never dare to change the password again). You just need to be patient for their response.
Ok will do.

I figured it was something like that.
Old May 28, 2012, 5:43 pm

Same here. Sent 3 requests over the past three weeks and so far I have not received a reply. I don't know what to do.
Old Jun 15, 2012, 11:22 pm
`X'
Original Poster

totally locked out now. Tried calling to get it fixed but their call centre prompts dont recognise skype.

so if someone has a direct line to who i should call on the english line would be much appreciated.
Old Jun 16, 2012, 9:24 am
`X'
Original Poster

Originally Posted by `X'
totally locked out now. Tried calling to get it fixed but their call centre prompts dont recognise skype.

so if someone has a direct line to who i should call on the english line would be much appreciated.
the skype issue was my bad! found out what i was doing wrong, called through 2 mins later account unlocked, new pin generated and im in and done

pretty damn good

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.