Search

Online redemption on A3 website

Search this Thread

Old Jun 8, 2012, 11:46 am
Original Poster

Programs: Virgin Atlantic
Online redemption on A3 website

Hi

Im trying to redeem my miles for a flight with LH. Using M&B tool.I go to request award ticket section.
It shows LH, I pick up route, enter all details but when click submit - NOTHING HAPPENS.

When for fun I tried with Aegean as carrier on some other route, it works. Shows flights and prices .

So is it impossible to redeem online for carriers other then A3? How will i know if connection is available ? Do i need to call them for carriers other than A3?

Any experiences in that matter?
Old Jun 10, 2012, 10:46 pm
Marriott 10+ BadgeHilton Contributor Badge

Programs: Bonvoy LT Gold, IHG Gold, BAEC Silver, TP Silver
Did nothing happen at all or did you get a thank you message and that they will get back to you with your request?

Because from my experience, redeeming award flights on A3 metal can be done directly on their website but if you're flying on a *A carrier, then the request is being sent in, and Agean will call you back (they called me on my Singapore mobile number) regarding your request.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.