Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Aegean Airlines | Miles+Bonus
Reload this Page >

need 4 A3 flights - best way to find cheap/good options, and how to book b2b?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 19, 2024, 6:18 am
Ambassador: World of Hyatt
Original Poster

Location: UK - the nearest airport is named after a motorway !

Renewal is due 23 May, and since the increase to 70k miles I need the 4 A3 sectors. I had planned to do a scheduled IST trip via ATH, but that's not going to work, so looking at pure MR options.

1. Is there any easy way to check cheap and efficient routes (starting from LHR, so assume best will be LHR-ATH-XXX return)? Or am I best off working with the A3 route map and ITA using X:ATH as a routing code?
2. Using ITA, I've tried OTP as an option, as someone on the forum somewhere mentioned it's good for b2b. The 'connection' would be 45 minutes (arr 09.05, dep 09.50) - how are people booking this kind of thing as a return? I can't see that option on Aegean, or indeed on Skyscanner... Do I have to book as two one-ways?

Thanks for any help - I think now 8 years as A3 Gold and want to keep it!
Old Apr 19, 2024, 6:29 am

Programs: A3 Gold, *A Gold
Just smply use google flights. select origin LHR, as destination use Europe, and limit to Aegean.

you will get map with destinations and prices, with easy way to change dates etc. very easy and quick to find these aegean flights.
Stewie Mac likes this.
Old Apr 21, 2024, 12:39 pm

Programs: A3G, BA Silver, LH FT
My personal favourite from LHR is OTP. Hilton Garden Inn next to the airport is 20000 points and walkable. Can be done over the weekend.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.