Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Accor | ALL (Accor Live Limitless)
Reload this Page >

WAKE UP TO $1 BREAKFAST offer (Australia new zealand)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Dec 29, 2018, 6:45 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Accor Platinum, IHG DA

new offer for Australia, New Zealand, Fiji and French Polynesia, add $1 for breakfast.

BOOK: 30 DECEMBER 2018 TO 30 APRIL 2019
STAYS: 30 DECEMBER 2018 UNTIL 30 APRIL 2019

https://www.accorhotels.com/gb/promotions-offers/week-end-offers/owm001423-sunrise-hotel-offer.shtml#

at the time of posting the promo web page is not fully up(i can't search), but the mobile app is working fine.

First choose the room type, then it will offer you to add bbeakfast for $1 per person. The terms and conditions stating this valid for all types of room rate, but subjected to availability and blackout date.
Old Dec 29, 2018, 10:03 pm
IHG Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: QF Gold, VA Gold, IHG Spire, Accor Plat, Marriot Plat, Hilton Diamond
The $1 breakfast has appeared at various times this year, not much good to platinums unless you really want to eat in the restaurant and not the lounge.
BSBtraveller likes this.
Old Dec 29, 2018, 11:02 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Accor Platinum, IHG DA
Originally Posted by markis10
The $1 breakfast has appeared at various times this year, not much good to platinums unless you really want to eat in the restaurant and not the lounge.
i believe the previous offer only eligible to add on flexible rate. This new offer applicable to almost all the rates, could benefit to those non-platinum member.
Old Dec 30, 2018, 1:52 am
IHG Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: QF Gold, VA Gold, IHG Spire, Accor Plat, Marriot Plat, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by jiunsoh
i believe the previous offer only eligible to add on flexible rate. This new offer applicable to almost all the rates, could benefit to those non-platinum member.
No change on that score, it was available to most rates during the year including Accor prepaid advance purchase.
kennycbr likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.