Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Accor | ALL (Accor Live Limitless)
Reload this Page >

Help to find link to past Accor promotion with Hertz in Europe

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jul 29, 2018, 6:57 am
Original Poster

Programs: Accor Gold, Marriott Titanium, IHG Diamond , Amex Platinum

hello,

could someone please help me to find link (or promotion number) for past March 2018 Accor promotion with Hertz in Europe ?

i did this offer (book car hire with Hertz until 31/03/2018 to use until 30/04/2018 and take -10% discount and X 9 Accor points, instead X3) but after I claimed for these points, Hertz has told me they can give me these points because with 10% discount is not possible to have Accor points (very strange...)

reservation was made by the promotion link at the time

from Accor customers service (i’m Platinum ....) told me that they can’t find this promotion and that I HAVE TO SEND THEM the promotion number or provvide them the link for this offert

on Accor website they always cancell promotions when they expire, except that, I told them is not so serious to ask me to provvide

if someone has this link or copy of this promotion, thanks to share it

davide
Old Jul 29, 2018, 6:57 pm

Programs: ALL
Hi,

a google search returned this on FT : https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/29837743-post137.html
Old Jul 30, 2018, 11:17 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by martin_paris
Hi,

a google search returned this on FT : https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/29837743-post137.html
many thanks !

unfortunatelly this one is the one valid now... Accor customer service requires me the one valid until the end of March 2018 ...probably was different promotion code ...

it’s incredible how Accor customer service is able to disgust clients sometimes...

thanks again

davide
Old Aug 17, 2018, 3:34 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: HHonors, Accorhotel Platinium, Nordic Choice Platinium
Originally Posted by Dav77
hello,

could someone please help me to find link (or promotion number) for past March 2018 Accor promotion with Hertz in Europe ?

i did this offer (book car hire with Hertz until 31/03/2018 to use until 30/04/2018 and take -10% discount and X 9 Accor points, instead X3) but after I claimed for these points, Hertz has told me they can give me these points because with 10% discount is not possible to have Accor points (very strange...)

reservation was made by the promotion link at the time

from Accor customers service (i’m Platinum ....) told me that they can’t find this promotion and that I HAVE TO SEND THEM the promotion number or provvide them the link for this offert

on Accor website they always cancell promotions when they expire, except that, I told them is not so serious to ask me to provvide

if someone has this link or copy of this promotion, thanks to share it

davide
Earn more rewards with HertzAn offer from Hertz:

Triple points, up to 20% off rentals and free additional driver

* X3 Rewards Points
* Be entered in a Prize Draw to win 10 complimentary weekend rentals.

www.hertz.com/rentacar/rental-car-deals/lcah-march-offer-2018-en-classic

Book between 01 March 2018 and 31 March 2018
Rent from 01 March 2018 to 31 May 2018

Minimum keep of 2 days and a maximum of 14 days.

Note (Earning Reward points):
* Receive Triple (x3) Reward points (= 9 points per € spent) for each vehicle rented at current rates from participating Hertz agencies throughout the world, except in the United States.

Note (Lucky Winners Prize Draw):
* The prize includes 1 weekend rental (3 days) anywhere worldwide, unlimited mileage, Collision Damage Waiver, Theft Protection, Location Service Charges and Road Fund Tax.
* The 3 day weekend rental will consist of 3 full days including a Saturday, or maximum spend of £200 or equivalent currency value.
* Only 1 entry per email address will be entered.
* The prize must be taken by 30/04/2019.
Old Aug 19, 2018, 1:36 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by nrouxel
Earn more rewards with HertzAn offer from Hertz:

Triple points, up to 20% off rentals and free additional driver

* X3 Rewards Points
* Be entered in a Prize Draw to win 10 complimentary weekend rentals.

www.hertz.com/rentacar/rental-car-deals/lcah-march-offer-2018-en-classic

Book between 01 March 2018 and 31 March 2018
Rent from 01 March 2018 to 31 May 2018

Minimum keep of 2 days and a maximum of 14 days.

Note (Earning Reward points):
* Receive Triple (x3) Reward points (= 9 points per € spent) for each vehicle rented at current rates from participating Hertz agencies throughout the world, except in the United States.

Note (Lucky Winners Prize Draw):
* The prize includes 1 weekend rental (3 days) anywhere worldwide, unlimited mileage, Collision Damage Waiver, Theft Protection, Location Service Charges and Road Fund Tax.
* The 3 day weekend rental will consist of 3 full days including a Saturday, or maximum spend of £200 or equivalent currency value.
* Only 1 entry per email address will be entered.
* The prize must be taken by 30/04/2019.
thanks. It’s this one. Unfortunately they continue to say than without a CDP code they can’t charge the points ....

I think they cancell past promotion on the web for this reason, both, Accor and Hertz.

Ridiculous ...but

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.