Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Accorhotel staff card with membership

Search this Thread

Old Sep 27, 2016, 2:26 am
Original Poster

Accorhotel staff card with membership

Are you able to use the Accorhotel staff card in conjunction with a membership card?

Say; booking a room to get the staff discount, but also gain points on the Le Club membership card
Old Sep 27, 2016, 2:50 am
Suspended

Delete

Last edited by FlyerTalker37; Apr 24, 2018 at 3:12 am
Old Sep 27, 2016, 3:36 am
Marriott Contributor BadgeAccor 10+ Badge

Programs: TK Elite, ALL Plus Diamond, Marriott Platinum, Hertz PC
Looking at the (low) rates AccorHotels staff pay, I would not think that they'd get anything extra.
Old Sep 27, 2016, 4:58 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Originally Posted by sAmmm
Are you able to use the Accorhotel staff card in conjunction with a membership card?

Say; booking a room to get the staff discount, but also gain points on the Le Club membership card

Check with your HR
Old Sep 27, 2016, 5:00 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: A3*Gold, SPG Plat, HyattDiamond, MarriottPP, LHW exAccess, ICI, Raffles Amb, NW PE MM, TWA Gold MM
Most programs have words in their T&C saying that industry rates are excluded.

Has the OP looked at the Accor T&Cs?
Old Sep 27, 2016, 5:55 am

Programs: ALL
Originally Posted by gilbertaue
Looking at the (low) rates AccorHotels staff pay, I would not think that they'd get anything extra.
since you leave in Asia you are most probably refering to the Asia local staff rate. These rates are for local employees only (expats are not eligible). Outside of Asia the "low" AH staff rates are usually more expensive than the supersales...
Old Sep 27, 2016, 7:14 am
Suspended

Delete

Last edited by FlyerTalker37; Apr 23, 2018 at 12:57 pm
Old Sep 27, 2016, 8:05 am
Accor 10+ BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: TK Elite, ALL Plus Diamond, Marriott Platinum, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by martin_paris
since you leave in Asia you are most probably refering to the Asia local staff rate. These rates are for local employees only (expats are not eligible). Outside of Asia the "low" AH staff rates are usually more expensive than the supersales...
I have looked at both rates and they are not bad for either side.
Old Sep 28, 2016, 3:36 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by MSPeconomist
Most programs have words in their T&C saying that industry rates are excluded.

Has the OP looked at the Accor T&Cs?
It does say that staff rates are excluded in the Accor T&C...
Old Oct 14, 2016, 12:07 am
Accor 10+ Badge

Programs: Accor, Qantas Frequent Flyer, Virgin Velocity
As a former employee of Accor, and having held both the Carte Bienvenue (staff card) and Accor Plus card, I have some experience in the matter.

If you stay on the STAFF rate (Bienvenue), you are not eligible to earn points on your stay for any room charges.

If you are staying within Asia Pacific and hold the Accor Plus card, you can still enjoy either discount while dining (Carte Bienvenue for 50% off breakfast for up to 10 people; Accor Plus for up to 50% off food for lunch and dinner), however you will not earn Le Club points for chargebacks to the room.

That is in my experience anyway, and that was from staying at multiple hotels whilst being an employee and a member.
Old Oct 17, 2021, 1:19 am

Yes you can. Since 2020 Carte Bienvenue rates (both local Asia staff rate and global accor staff rates) are eligible to earning ALL loyalty points. 🤗 your revenue manager (assuming u work for a hotel otherwise u wouldn't hv a staff cart unless u work for our partners like Europcar) will know this🤗

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.