Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Accor | ALL (Accor Live Limitless)
Reload this Page >

clubopinions.com? Surveys for Accor points

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 14, 2016, 12:27 pm
formerly chrisbarnett01
Original Poster

I just received an email from Accor to sign up for this site.

https://www.clubopinions.com/

Bonus 300 points for signing up and completing a survey, which I did. Then another 25 or 50 points for each survey completed thereafter.

Seems like an easy way to bank a lot of points without having to use erewards.

I did a few surveys, FAQ says 7 days to post. I will report back.
Old Mar 14, 2016, 2:08 pm

Programs: IHG Diamond, Delta PM, Hilton Gold, Accor Gold, Marriott Silver
Looks to be the same company-SSI- that runs similar sites for United, Spirit, Jet Blue, and BA. Typically you can do up to 5 surveys a day across the different programs (ie. 4 United and one Jet Blue before you get the 'no surveys available message') . First surveys will typically take 48 hours to post, but once you've established yourself, it's normally instant credit or within an hour or two at most. Some of these will give token loser points for a survey DQ while with others, it's all finished or nothing.

No geographic limitations I can see except you probably need to take surveys with an IP that matches the country of registration (the BA one is UK-only) If the points post as elite-qualifying, it could be madness in a good way.
Old Mar 14, 2016, 4:25 pm

Programs: QF Gold, VA Plat, IHG Plat Amb, LCAH Gold, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by beachmouse
If the points post as elite-qualifying, it could be madness in a good way.
In my experience, there is no real notion of an elite qualifying point in the Accor world - all points are created equal.
Old Mar 14, 2016, 7:37 pm

Originally Posted by perthite
In my experience, there is no real notion of an elite qualifying point in the Accor world - all points are created equal.
Neat! Since I'm not a United fan, this probably becomes the best of the SSI options for me.
Old Mar 14, 2016, 8:21 pm

Programs: UA 1K/MM, DL GM/MM, HH Dia, PC Plat, MR Gold, ALL Sil,
Received a similar invitation this morning with a bonus of 600 points. Will give it a go -- did e-Rewards for a while but didn't find the points were worth my time.
Old Mar 14, 2016, 9:08 pm

Programs: QF Gold, VA Plat, IHG Plat Amb, LCAH Gold, Hilton Diamond
Sign up bonus is 300 points for classic members, 600 for silver, gold, platinum. Also note that there are country specific sites, for Australia it is https://www.clubopinions.com.au/
Old Mar 14, 2016, 9:41 pm

Programs: KF Gold, QF Gold, MR Platinum, Accor Platinum, IHG Platinum
I'm about to sign up and found out that my country is not on the list. I wonder if opinions from Indonesian, Filipino, Vietnamese, and Cambodians might not important for Accor. While it might be understandable for Philippines and Cambodia where there are only two Accor properties each in PH and KH; it seems that Accor forgot there are 25 Accor properties in Vietnam and 111 Accor properties in Indonesia alone.
Old Mar 15, 2016, 12:00 am

Programs: QF WP
Didn't receive anything... Do you have to receive the email to get the points? Where can we find the list of eligible countries?
Old Mar 15, 2016, 12:53 am

Programs: Accor+ Platinum, Honors Diamond, SPG/MR Gold, IHG, KrisFlyer, Airpoints, Qantas FF, Enrich, SkyMiles
Originally Posted by virtualaris
I'm about to sign up and found out that my country is not on the list. I wonder if opinions from Indonesian, Filipino, Vietnamese, and Cambodians might not important for Accor. While it might be understandable for Philippines and Cambodia where there are only two Accor properties each in PH and KH; it seems that Accor forgot there are 25 Accor properties in Vietnam and 111 Accor properties in Indonesia alone.
Well said Virtualaris!
I hope Accor doesn't really intend to take Indonesians and other Southeast Asians for that matter for granted...
Old Mar 15, 2016, 4:32 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: HHonors, Accorhotel Platinium, Nordic Choice Platinium
Originally Posted by Awesom Andy
Didn't receive anything... Do you have to receive the email to get the points? Where can we find the list of eligible countries?
I was also about to sign up and found out that my country is not on the list : you can only sign if you live in :
- Brazil
- Germany
- Australia
- China
Old Mar 15, 2016, 6:24 am

Programs: BAEC Silver, ITA Club Executive, Hilton Gold, Marriott Gold
Anything for UK based members?
Old Mar 15, 2016, 9:19 am

Press release on the program from SSI:

https://www.surveysampling.com/about...wards-program/

So it's a phased roll out with five additional unspecified countries currently in the works. (And likely more after that) Germany and the USA were likely in the first group because market research in those countries is quite robust, and it's pretty easy at this point to match surveys and product tests to respondents.
Old Mar 16, 2016, 8:54 am

Had my first lot of (elite-qualifying) 375 points post to my account overnight. Being a regular with the survey company used might have helped in that regard.

And now I'm waiting to hear back from LCA customer service about the vanished points from the Rewards Quest challenge in December. Hadn't bothered with it before because I wasn't likely to have any stays before they would have expired but with new rules and opportunities, I think I can keep the account alive and at least at Silver until I make it to a place with a bigger Accor footprint.
Old Mar 17, 2016, 5:27 am
IMH

Programs: BA Gold; Accor Plat; IHG Diamond-Amb; Meliá & HH & Marriott Gold
I signed up and got five "not a match" messages in a row. So no points for me thus far. That's slightly surprising, as I did reasonably well with the UA version a couple of years ago.
Old Mar 18, 2016, 11:59 am

I signed up and got five "not a match" messages in a row. So no points for me thus far.
Same here.
After filling a huge survey, it didnīt count , and I canīt start new polls.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.