Wiki Posts
Search

Spooktacular Savings

Search this Thread

Old Oct 28, 2015, 2:49 pm
Original Poster

Spooktacular Savings

I can't make head nor tail of this email:

Does Halloween have you feeling suitably spooked and in the mood for a terrifying trip?

From gloomy dungeons in London to the Paris catacombs or New York’s Sleepy Hollow, there’s plenty of spine-chilling places out there to see.

So why not give yourself something to look forward to this year and enjoy up to 40% off stays all around the world? Treat yourself!
Click through and there is no halloween branding, just a generic 'up to' 40% off offer and a blank terms and conditions box - but it stresses deals are available in 92 countries.
Search for availability and it states '5 hotels are available and match your rates' but on clickthrough there are no special rates, just the usual. Have the rates not been loaded, or are they just hyping up their standard offers? Very odd.
Old Oct 30, 2015, 12:56 am

Was checking for year end offers but nothing ssems to appear. It seems that "Halloween" promo is all rubbish!
Old Nov 2, 2015, 1:23 pm
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: Accor Diamond, Qantas Platinum
Maybe the website got spooked!!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.