Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Accor | ALL (Accor Live Limitless)
Reload this Page >

Accor 'up to 50%' private sales APRIL 2015

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 20, 2015, 10:41 pm
Original Poster
Marriott Contributor BadgeAccor 10+ Badge

Programs: TK Elite, ALL Plus Diamond, Marriott Platinum, Hertz PC

http://www.accorhotels.com/gb/hotels...tml?xtor=AL-40

Here's the one for Asia. It's basically 40%+10% (for Advantage Plus).

http://www.accorhotels.com/gb/hotels...romotion.shtml

Booking by 30th April.

Still a bit odd though. A) No email. B) Not the same format as previous sales.

(Email came just when I was typing this.
Details:
Booking Period:
21 - 30 April 2015
Stay Period:
18 May - 15 July 2015 for Greater China, India, Japan, Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar and Philippines

31 August - 31 October 2015 for South Korea )
Old Apr 20, 2015, 11:19 pm

Programs: Krisflyer, Enrich, Marco Polo, Accor, HHonors, IHG

It's called Accor Plus nowadays. I received the email moments ago.

The stay period can be longer.

Last edited by RJ77; Apr 20, 2015 at 11:24 pm
Old Apr 20, 2015, 11:37 pm
Original Poster
Accor 10+ BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

I just booked mine for HK. Quite a good deal for The Park Lane.
Old Apr 21, 2015, 1:55 am

Programs: All Diamond
Got email but wish i hadn't ! Load of bollox really regarding Sydney for this period. Been watching Pullman Sydney Hyde Park for weeks now as have 6 relatives coming over in August and not a red cent discount can i find (checking random dates over the period) for this hotel (which coincidentally readily recognizes Platinum members for access to club lounge) No surprise then really as this is Oz !!! (At times when searching up to 23 of the 42 hotels in Sydney ( including those way out west to Parramatta) which is no where near Sydney have no reduction in price What a sham !! Rant over
Old Apr 22, 2015, 11:32 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: LeClubAccorhotels Platinum, M&M FTL
I got the email (30+ hours before the time I am posting this), but the offers for my destinations are quite rubbish - basically, the same or worse as the regular promo offers with advance booking at those dates.

Of course massive blackouts for the really good hotels, and even if the rate is available, most often it is not even the best one available!

The cool promo is the Happy Mondays in the UK. Private Sale was cool in Europe the one time they forced hotels to include breakfasts.
Old Apr 22, 2015, 7:26 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by JTCz
Private Sale was cool in Europe the one time they forced hotels to include breakfasts.
That seems to be a major gripe this time and I agree. Looking at the FB account of Accor Plus there are a number of people complaining.
In many hotels you are better off paying the usual 30% discount and have BF included rather than the current 40% excl BF.

Booking Novotels and up in Asia its still a good deal as there is normally a lounge and as a plat you get BF. But for those who dont have status, the Sale is really nothing much.
Old Apr 26, 2015, 12:29 pm

Programs: Accor
I never got the email with the Asia sales. Only all the other countries.
Strange, I think they are selective sending the emails with Asia sales to people who spend most of the hotel bookings in Asia. In selective I mean not include the Asia hotel sales in the sales email.

Thanks for the link ^
Old Apr 27, 2015, 7:28 am

two nights in Zurich at 99CHF! decent price!
Old Apr 29, 2015, 1:41 am

After the end of the "private" sales on 30 Apr, would the same sale then be opened up to the general public from 1 May (with an extra 10% discount for Accor Plus)? I am a member but am thinking of booking only after 4 May, to take advantage of the recently announced 10,000 points (after 3 stays) promo which requires bookings to be made after 4 May
Old Apr 29, 2015, 4:51 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Markielarkie
After the end of the "private" sales on 30 Apr, would the same sale then be opened up to the general public from 1 May (with an extra 10% discount for Accor Plus)? I am a member but am thinking of booking only after 4 May, to take advantage of the recently announced 10,000 points (after 3 stays) promo which requires bookings to be made after 4 May
No. (and that is why the 10,000points only start after the sale ends)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.