Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Accor | ALL (Accor Live Limitless)
Reload this Page >

Accor Customer/Membership Service E-mail Address?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 20, 2014, 12:13 am
Original Poster

Anyone know what is the email for Accor Hotel customer service or for their loyalty membership program. I tried contacting on their website them but after writing a long email found out their view image (spam protection) system was broken/down. Thanks.

John
Old Aug 20, 2014, 1:19 am

they can be reached only by phone or thru the webform unless you are contacted by them to send them documents

you should call them, you probably don’t need to write a novel…
Old Aug 20, 2014, 9:40 am
Marriott Contributor BadgeAccor 10+ Badge

Programs: TK Elite, ALL Plus Diamond, Marriott Platinum, Hertz PC

Use Facebook or Twitter to contact them.
Old Aug 20, 2014, 10:03 am

Programs: Amex Plat, Hilton Diamond, SPG Gold, Carlson Gold, CM Presidential / *A Gold, Hertz 5*
[email protected]
[email protected]

^^

the most ridiculous email address I have ever needed to take down over the phone (loyalty one). I was semi thinking that it was a joke as the rep on the phone was saying it - ffs accor, make the email address simple to reduce mistakes when taking it down.

Also dont bother emailing them, do what gilbertaue said
Old Mar 8, 2016, 3:29 am

HELP please with contacting accor.

They sent me an email yesterday 'Shh – Access our Secret Prices'
I clicked on it. Which took me to another page with a drop down to select country. The drop down doesnt work. I spoke to bookings and customer service on the phone but neither could help me. Then I filled in an online help request form but..... that wouldnt send. Everyday I pressed send it just returned me to the top of the form. Yes i did check everything was filled in.
Does anyone please know the best way to resolve this matter with them - it seems to possibly be a technical glitch in their website.

Thanks for any help.
Old Mar 8, 2016, 3:50 am
Accor 10+ BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: TK Elite, ALL Plus Diamond, Marriott Platinum, Hertz PC

Email address is in the post just prior to yours. [email protected]

You may also consider to contact them via Twitter or Facebook DM.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.