Wiki Posts
Search

Online reservation - Platinum card

Search this Thread

Old Jan 24, 2012, 2:26 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA LTPlt, 3MM
Online reservation - Platinum card

Last week I tried to book a room at the Sofitel in Cartagena, Colombia for mid-February. I was told it is a great property, however I couldn't find a single room in any category. So I called the hotel and was told the same thing. Then I remembered that as Platinum I had a room available up to three days before arrival and i decided to boom it through the AClub website. Lo and behold, rooms were available! I was very happy to see that, a clear indication that AClub is improving.
Old Jan 25, 2012, 2:29 am

Programs: AZ CFP, OK Plat, LH FTL, SPG Plat, HH Dia, MR Gold, Carlson Gold, BW Dia, PC Plat AMB, Accor Plat
Originally Posted by pjbillez
Last week I tried to book a room at the Sofitel in Cartagena, Colombia for mid-February. I was told it is a great property, however I couldn't find a single room in any category. So I called the hotel and was told the same thing. Then I remembered that as Platinum I had a room available up to three days before arrival and i decided to boom it through the AClub website. Lo and behold, rooms were available! I was very happy to see that, a clear indication that AClub is improving.
Great it worked for you ^. However, it's been like that as long as I can remember. This is one aspect of A-Club that seems to have worked from the beginning.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.