Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Accor | ALL (Accor Live Limitless)
Reload this Page >

Fairmont Hotel Vier Jahreszeiten Hamburg [not participating in ALL]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Fairmont Hotel Vier Jahreszeiten Hamburg [not participating in ALL]

Search this Thread

Old Oct 30, 2016, 12:38 am

I used my free night certificates this summer and stayed in a beautiful junior suite, booked for two - really outstanding stay, beautiful property and wonderful staff. Perhaps ones of the nicest properties I have stayed in for years (and I've stayed in a lot of hotels...).
Old Dec 20, 2023, 12:50 am
IMH

Programs: BA Gold; Accor Plat; IHG Diamond-Amb; Meliá & HH & Marriott Gold
I know this thread is old, but it still seems like the best place to ask: Is there something unusual about this hotel's relationship with Accor?

On a laptop I don't see a member's rate or the option to pay with points and in the phone app I'm told bluntly that the hotel doesn't participate in ALL:

Old Dec 20, 2023, 7:04 am

Programs: Accor ALL Diamond, AC Aeroplan 25K, Nexus/GE
Originally Posted by IMH
I know this thread is old, but it still seems like the best place to ask: Is there something unusual about this hotel's relationship with Accor?

On a laptop I don't see a member's rate or the option to pay with points and in the phone app I'm told bluntly that the hotel doesn't participate in ALL:

That's weird, because I don't see that message about the hotel not participating when I do a search on the website or the app. I don't see member rates either, but I get no warning about it not participating in ALL.
Old Dec 20, 2023, 7:50 am
IMH

Thanks, CanadaDH -- most curious.

We're unlikely to choose the property for this short-notice trip but I'd still be interested in reports -- however brief -- from anyone who's stayed recently regarding ALL status recognition and points posting.
Old Dec 20, 2023, 8:52 am
Moderator, Turkish Airlines Miles&Smiles & Accor ALL
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: TK*G, Accor ALL Platinum
It's been like this since Fairmont came over to the Accor side, not participating in ALL.
IMH likes this.
Old Dec 21, 2023, 2:58 am
IMH

Thanks. I should have just checked the list: https://all.accor.com/loyalty-progra...index.en.shtml

It's such an odd list and includes precisely one Fairmont. One would have thought that FRHI has been part of Accor for long enough now for the property to either lose the name or be required to join ALL.

starflyergold : Perhaps the thread title could be 'enhanced' to note that the property doesn't participate? Otherwise FTers who see this thread in the "Accor | ALL" forum could assume it actually belongs here.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.