Wiki Posts
Search

TDVisa fees going up

Search this Thread

Old Nov 28, 2002, 9:48 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Presto
TDVisa fees going up

I know it's somewhat off topic but I thought that this was a relevant 'cash grab' for those Canucks who are US bound to note.

Effective Feb 1/03 TDVisa Green foreign currency conversion rates rise to 2%, cash advance fees go to $2.00 and ABM charges go to $3.00. With the usual $1.50USD local ABM fee charged at most US ABMs a $100 cash advance from your TDVisa would run at a 9.25% 'commission' + interest(18.5%) from the transaction date.

It may still be a 'no-fee' card, but only if you leave it in your wallet!

Old Nov 29, 2002, 9:32 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AC 75K, Hertz Presidents Circle, Accor Gold, Hilton Gold, Marriott Gold
This is what you get when all the banks merge and there are only a few players left. It looks like taking a cash advance in the USA now costs $5!! I've already told them their GM card has gone from quite decent to a complete joke with the reduction in earnings and now the increased fees.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.