Community
Wiki Posts
Search

2 FREE DENVER 6FLAGS PASSES/FOR 23-24SEP

Search this Thread

Old Sep 21, 2000, 3:37 pm
Original Poster

2 FREE DENVER 6FLAGS PASSES/FOR 23-24SEP

I have two FREE passes to Elitch Garden 6 Flags resort that expire on 24 Sep. If anyone wants them (39$ value each) email me and I can hurry and fedex them to ya. I hate for them to go to waste, but I cant make it to Colorado this weekend.

[email protected]

Old Sep 21, 2000, 4:46 pm

THE BUZZ! Discussion of the latest frequent flyer buzz...?
Old Sep 21, 2000, 5:03 pm
Marriott Contributor Badge

Upgrade me-

Oh come on!!!
Someone tries to be nice, and give something away for nothing and posts it where they think most people will see it and you come back with that mean-spirited comment.
What a jerkish thing to do. Shame on you!
You must have very little to do in your own life if you feel the name to upbraid generous people.
Boy do I feel sorry for you! You need some serious help. This has gone too far!
Old Sep 21, 2000, 7:54 pm

Silly me. Thinking that The Buzz should be limited to just that. How jerkish of me.

For my future information, does the "post it where everyone will see it standard" apply across the board? Enquiring minds want to know.
Old Sep 22, 2000, 4:56 pm
Original Poster

Had I had any time to spare on giving the tickets away.........I would have posted it somewhere else!! SORRRRYYY
Old Sep 22, 2000, 5:11 pm

Programs: I am an AS employee, but my comments do not represent the company in any official capacity.
ne14snow -

Rules are to be broken under extenuating circumstances. This is obviously extenuating. FWIW: I would have done the EXACT same thing. My only regret is that I can't use the free tix!

-levi

------------------
Travel is a powerful antidote to contemporary American arrogance.
Old Sep 22, 2000, 7:31 pm

This board has a lot of information and really good stuff on it but it also has a lot of mean spirted people too. In Florida, we call them condo commanders. I guess here they should be called Frequent Flyer Faxxx. I put the A in only so I would not confuse some people who know only one F word. I will learn all you guys can teach me but If I ever found anything good, I would be afraid to post it.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.