Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Miami/Oslo/Paris on Points?

Search this Thread

Old Dec 14, 2003, 8:44 am
Original Poster

Miami/Oslo/Paris on Points?

A few years ago I flew Miami to Oslo (via Paris) and then stayed in Paris on the way back. I was able to do this using Delta Points because Air France was a partner, which doesn't seem to be the case today.

Is there any airline that you know of (other than United where I don't have any points)that could do this itinerary?
Old Dec 14, 2003, 8:51 am

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">I was able to do this using Delta Points because Air France was a partner, which doesn't seem to be the case today.</font>
Huh?
http://www.delta.com/skymiles/getmil...jsp#Air_France
Old Dec 14, 2003, 9:09 am
Original Poster

Someone told me that Air France was no longer a partner of Delta. When I went on the Delta website I don't know what I did wrong but I didn't see them listed. So thank you for pointing out that I had the wrong info.
Old Dec 15, 2003, 10:11 pm

Delta and Air France are both founding members of Skyteam, and are engaged in a long-term relation. No chance to see the partnership end soon.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.