Corporate Visa/MC?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Corporate Visa/MC?

Search this Thread

Old Jan 3, 2000, 11:54 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP; Marriott Lifetime / Annual Titanium; Massively Missing Starwood
Corporate Visa/MC?

I'd like to get my employees a corporate card that earns miles. Does anyone know of a good card to get? AMEX and Diners scare me due to acceptance coverage, so I thought Visa or MC would be best. I like the insurance coverage for rentals that AMEX offers also.

[email protected]
Old Jan 3, 2000, 1:12 pm

I have been hearing about this Visa Business card that allows you to earn miles. Check out www.visa.com
Old Jan 6, 2000, 5:09 pm

Programs: SPEBSQSA
I'd just like to say that I'm impressed that you would do that for your employees. My company will not let us use any other card than the corporate card that earns us nothing but hassels. If we use another card, they refuse to reimburse!

------------------
----------------
The only difference between ordinary service and extraordinary service is a little EXTRA.

-- Bob

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.