FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Everything You Want to Know About Where to Sit on a 767 (Domestic) [Consolidated]
Old Dec 19, 2002, 10:10 am
SEA_Tigger
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bar Alliance Gold
Question Everything You Want to Know About Where to Sit on a 767 (Domestic) [Consolidated]

By request, here is the next installment in our series of PSAs - Public Seating Announcements.

Boeing 767-300 Two-Class (767MD)

FIRST CLASS

The First Class seats on this plane are 19” wide with 38” pitch. Row 1 legroom is a little short, but not terribly so (I have sat in 1EF). However, I would not recommend Row 1 for some of the long hauls (ORD/LAX/SFO-Hawaii). The side bulkheads have 15” LCD displays and there is a projection screen in the center. The rear bulkhead I believe is straight, without the angled upper section, so recline is probably limited in that row.

ECONOMY PLUS CLASS – ROWS 10-17

Nothing remarkable here with 18” width and 35” pitch for the seats. Again, LCD displays on the side bulkheads and a center projection screen

ECONOMY CLASS – ROWS 20-42

21AB and 21HJ are the most desired, being Overwing Exits. They have extra legroom and full recline. 20AB and 20HJ also are Overwing Exits, but with less then full recline and slightly less legroom due to the bulkhead. Note that 16AB and 17AB do not have overhead space. The liferafts are overhead. So you either need to use 16/17DEF's overhead or 18ABs'. Also, Row 16 DEF have quite decent legroom - maybe 34-35" or so.

The rest of the seats are 18” wide with 31” pitch. Like up front, LCD displays on the side bulkheads and a center projection screen, though there are four additional overhead CRTs to allow folks in back to see the movie.

Last edited by FlyinHawaiian; Jul 29, 2009 at 7:31 pm Reason: Removed 757 and old International 767 Information