FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Ual Screws Up Special Request Meal What Should Compensation Be?
Old Jul 5, 2008, 11:47 am
aluminumdriver

Originally Posted by sindhiguy
So if UAl screws up your special meal request due to religious reasons and also doesnt have baby food on board especially when its on the stewardess roster what compensation should I demand from ual and what number should i call to get a us call center isntead of the overseas people.
any help would be appreciated
Did you pay extra for your religious meal? I also don't recall United being required to have baby food onboard, but I don't deal with meals and stuff so just wondering if that is normal. Unless you paid extra for these amenities, I think you are relegated to just writing customer service and in a nice way state how it inconvenienced you. Maybe you can get something in return. But it is a good reminder to all passengers that if you need something special for medical or dietary reasons, you should take care of it yourself versus leaving it to a corporation that is moving a quarter of a million passengers a day worldwide to handle for you.