FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Best oneworld Lounge in Narita
View Single Post
Old Jul 5, 2008, 1:15 am
LHR/MEL/Europe FF
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: former Olympic Airways Gold (yeah - still proud of that!)
re special F lounge??

Read an earlier post which referenced a special F lounge at NRT (if you know it you know it...) - well, on my visit to NRT last week I was standing at the entrance to the F lounge having a ticket changed when a sort of important looking dude walks up with a nice red BP and marches past the entrance (without stopping) on way to lounge. Man is accompanied by three (yes three) assistants (actually airport and airline staff)... assistant 1 leads the way and introduces said passenger while assistants 2 and 3 scurry behind with cabin bag and suit pack. Lots of bowing and scraping from the lounge ladies and the assistants. Gentleman is stopped from entering First lounge and a sign which says 'no entry' to the left of the entrance counter is swiftly moved and gentleman is ushered inside.

If this is not the secret F lounge I'd be surprised because short of a red carpet, military review of the troops (waiting beside red carpet) and brass band there was no way you were going to be more important than this guy

Regards

lme ff