FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - IAH-FRA-OSL-SVO-HKG-BKK-FRA-IAH on LH, SU & TG in F & J (Lots of Pics)
Old Jul 4, 2008, 8:11 am
Anglo Large Clawed Otter
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: A festering pit; a pustule of a fistula set athwart the miasmic swamps of the armpit of the Gulf of Mexico - a Godforsaken wart upon a dark crevasse of the World. (IAH)
Programs: UA Lifetime Gold, BA Silver, Marriott Lifetime Plat, Hilton Gold, Accor Gold
Originally Posted by Guava
What happened to the caviar service on LH First?
They still have it, but I don't like caviar, so didn't order any.

Originally Posted by f4freeJunior
How many FA for you 3 pax in F?
Nice report, I particulary like the pictures!
I think we had two. Service was exceptional. I just flew this route again last night in F, and we had about 9 in F. They had two FAs there at all times, with a third who was regularly through the upper-deck as well. Will add more whenever I can catch my breath. Don't know when that will be, as I'm in the midst of a whirlwind IAH-FRA-CPT-FRA-MXP-JFK; EWR-FLL-IAH trip (LH F, SA J, LH EuroC, DL J, CO Domestic F). This, too, will turn into a trip report at some point. I was pleased on this last flight to have gotten a bit more familiar with my DSLR, and managed to shoot a better quality photo of the LH F seat in full-flat recline (without the flash overexposing everything).

Gotta go board my flight to CPT - more when I can (and thanks for all the positive feedback so far).