FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - PROMO: buying miles fee waived, juicy e-shopping bonuses
Old Jul 1, 2008, 7:51 am
gowgowuk

Programs: BD Blue, KL
Originally Posted by jog
Thanks, diamond club! Maybe there is even more date logic behind this? I am asking because the description does not really fit to what has posted into my account. What confuses me here are the mentioned dates 10th-15th while I have already 3 transactions approved and posting with transaction dates between the 15th and 19th May. All three posted into my DC account on the 20th June, but so far I did not get any bonus. Thus, my guess is that the transaction dates were used for the bonus calculation and cut off at some point in time between the 10th and 15th May, i.e. transactions between the 15th and 19th May are not yet included in the bonus calculation although they have already posted. Would that fit to the bonus miles anyone of you got? If this is the case things should indeed get fixed automatically by the 20th of July or so.
Yes, this fit exactly with my situation: like you I have transactions made between 15-19 May and approved on 20th June but no bonus points yet