FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Wet feet and the lovely 767s - how much water on the cabin floor is safe?
Old Jun 18, 2008, 4:06 pm
aristoph

Originally Posted by BA1A
What do the GGL have to say about this, presume you have told them? This for me is a prime example of where they should ensure your written complaints are being addressed and the problem sorted out once and for all and not just keep dishing out miles to say sorry.
I don't understand why you imagine that BA will take a complaint about shoddy aircraft maintenance/condition more seriously from a GGL member than any other passenger? I imagine that numerous crew/passengers/technical staff have noticed and/or commented on this same problem. If BA doesn't think it necessary or see fit to resolve it as part of their normal maintenance procedures then you can hardly be surprised if they don't suddenly rush to sort it out as soon as a GGL passes comment. GGL is intended to ensure that high value passengers receive the best possible treatment within the general framework of the airline's policies and procedures, not to respond directly to those passengers' comments or complaints about operational matters and adjust policy in the light of their feedback.

Last edited by aristoph; Jun 18, 2008 at 4:12 pm