FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - The Consolidated ANC Meet-Up Thread
View Single Post
Old Jun 4, 2008, 3:04 am
jackal
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AS, AA, UA, AGR S (former 75K, GLD, 1K, and S+, now an elite peon)
Thanks for the replies.

If we do something on the 8th, it could include bk3day and SeeYa, and possibly cordelli. If we do something on the 9th, it could include bk3day and jan_az, and possibly cordelli, too.

I'd love to meet everyone, so I'm up for two days in a row. Bk3day, if you want to go for two days in a row, too, I'll participate in both.

Superscot told me tonight (nice guy!) that someone was looking to do breakfast on (IIRC) Friday--I don't remember that person's handle. Breakfast might be a bit early for me to partake in (I work until 2am), but is that something I should post here?

Also, for anyone coming up for more than just a mileage run (in other words, someone who's actually going to take a few days to see Alaska's beauty! ), I have a copy of the 2007 Milepost I'd be more than happy to loan out. It's almost a necessity when driving out on Alaska's rural roads. If you don't get first dibs on it or you want the 2008 version (I thought I bought one, but I guess not), it's only $13 or so at Costco (half of list price).

And last, looks like Bob and I are doing lunch with superscot Saturday around noontime or so. All are, of course, welcome to join as always!