FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Voting Complete - Motion Passed: Creation of a Gaming Loyalty Program forum
Old Jun 3, 2008, 4:26 am
baccarat_king

Location: Charlotte, NC, USA | CLT, formerly LHR & AMS (with just a bit of PSP)
Programs: BAEC Gold, Hilton Diamond, BonVoy Titanium, (soon former) Caesars7*, (former) Wynn Black, HR "Icon"
Originally Posted by Jenbel
OK, I'm confused. Do you want a US domestic gambling forum? Do you want an international gambling forum? From my initial read of your request, it seemed like you wanted an international one, but actually from some of what I've read, it seems like I might have misinterpreted, and you actually just want to discuss US gambling.
Sorry for the confusion.

Absolutely, without a doubt, an international/worldwide forum (and only one forum).

I ONLY have direct experience with the expansion of gaming opportunities in the US, so that is where I draw from, with regard to some of my data-points to justify this new forum. I know for a fact, that a similar explosive situation is happening in Macau, and other areas around the world. I just don't have personal experience to provide the necessary back-up data (though, I could find and provide that data, if folks were interested).

I feel that FlyerTalk would ONLY be able to support one "Gambling/Travel" forum, and dividing it up into geographic segments would only dilute the content and community.

Thank You, Jenbel, for forcing a clarification.

Last edited by baccarat_king; Jun 3, 2008 at 6:56 am