FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Odd experience with a flight attendant HNL-LAX
Old Jun 2, 2008, 7:53 pm
SlowTrekker

Programs: AA Plat, HH Gold, MR Gold
Originally Posted by Joka
Sorry to hear about your experience.
There is always at least 1 bad apple.
I always have great crews on the BOS-LHR but the last time coming home we had 1 FA that just didn't want to be there. I had left my duty free tag out with cash for some smokes (on the seat back where they are suppose to be left), I must have fallen asleep and got passed by. When I woke up I asked her about getting 2 cartons of X brand and she replied "sorry we only have 1 left" and she walked away. I said to myself, ok well I'll get 1, it's better then nothing. About an hour later and still didn't have them so I asked her again as she passed by and she said sorry they just sold the last one. I wish I had gotten her name since she was just not right in the head and was very annoyed the whole flight with drink service, meal service etc... Maybe they moved her to the HNL LAX flights
When we were landing another FA (I think from first class) sat in the jump seat in front of us and I told her about the nasty FA. She was sympathetic and said I wasn't the first to complain. Oh well, shouldn't have to but sometimes you have to take the good with the bad
Sounds like the "gem" I experienced LHR-MIA May 24th. I did get her name and did file a detailed complaint. (My first regarding a FA on any airline, and hopefully last).