FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Trip Report of JETQUAY : Singapore's Private Terminal Service
Old May 21, 2008, 5:50 pm
faithwins

Originally Posted by Kagehitokiri
great info ^ especially the pics

i had been curious about this.

so upon arrival they really speed up airplane > curb. and you got some drinks.

- im curious how things work when waiting for departure. how fast from curb > lounge, and then my understanding was actually that you had to pay for F&B/services, unlike F lounges/terminals..

- so the bentley transfer only includes departure / quay access? does it include quay>jet transfer upon departure?

- is there a standard 1-use cost for jetquay? or do they price access / transfers separately?

- what does the bentley transfer (i presume oneway) cost?
I can't answer your questions about depature as I have not used that service. From my understanding F & B is free, at least I didn't have to pay for them.

Yes the Bentley transfer only includes quayside access whether arriving or departing.

Jetquay has a pretty standard one-cost use. I think it might be a little diffrently priced for arrivial/departure.

The Bentley cost was a little diffrent to me as I did pay extra for the Jetside service. Normally is costs about 235SGD for the transfer (oneway) INCLUDING quayside services (which normally costs about 150SGD in itself so your getting the Bentley at about 85SGD).... also if you are staying in a suite at the St. Regis the Bentley transfers are included

Hope this helps..

faithwins