FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - GONE : Hotel Pulitzer Amsterdam, Netherlands, Left SPG 1 Apr 2015 [Master Thread]
Old May 18, 2008, 9:00 pm
SportsTech

Programs: UA MM/1K, SPG Lifetime Plat, Marriott Plat, Hyatt Diamond, HH Gold, Natl Exec Elite
Originally Posted by deaddog
Hi
I'm staying in the Pulitzer a few times in the coming month, all on award points. I note that far back in this thread (2006) the Area Manager of the Netherlands posted a comment and invited another poster to contact him regarding questions and room requests. Does anybody know the current Area Manager and his/her email? Anybody recently email a Pulitzer contact for requests and care to share the experience and contact infor?
Thanks
I believe Mr. Renold is still the area manager (for both the Sheraton Schiphol and the Pulitzer), or at least he was a couple months ago.

The Pulitzer is exactly as described by this thread IME - including all of the criticisms, and the faint applause. I stay once a year, and invariably find it overpriced and in need of a complete renovation. But there's a modicum of charm in there somewhere...