FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Waitlist improvements for OnePass upgrade rewards – coming June 17th
Old May 15, 2008, 7:46 pm
craz
Suspended

GREAT NEWS^^^

a Win-Win for both CO and its OP members. thats the best part, that both parties can walk away and say its a good deal for Us.

Now if we could only get 33-34" of pitch in the back in case BF still sells out on its own and we are stuck in the back.

A good thing it starts 6/17 as I pulled the handle on a 'Q' yesterday by flying out 1day before I wanted to to save $$$ and an H that I know wouldnt get the UP under the present system, flight I wanted was 6/4and back before 6/17 as well

Now I do have to ask this 1 question, those of us who order Special meals, I will assume will have to eat the coach meal that would have been ordered and boarded for Us, No Problem by Me.

Now if there was 178 in the back and say just my Special meal, what happens now that say CO takes on a SBY and has 1 less meal in the Total count in the back, does the SBY passenger get the BF non-Special meal that should have been mine? Or does CO usually have extra meals anyway always in the back? Ill also assume that by the time the UP is given at the gate its too late to redo the Catering and that the Special Coach meal will still be boarded., and it wont be KOed as the manifest wont show that person sitting back there any longer.

I say that since yrs ago when AA had meals on its Domestic flights whenever I got the UP T-24 , they would supress my Special meal, since it was T-24 it was too late to reorder one. I always asked them why kill any Special Meal requests , simply process the Up and leave whatever meal the person had order alone , no big deal Id rather have a Coach meal then no meal at all. Same here Id rather have a coach meal on that Intl flight and be sitting in BF or FC then be sitting up there w/o anything to eat.