FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Qantas Club card & Terminal 5 North Galleries lounge access hoo-ha
Old May 6, 2008, 6:10 am
PUCCI GALORE
Fontaine d'honneur du Flyertalk

Programs: Reine des Muccis de Pucci; Foreign Elitist (according to others)
Originally Posted by thadocta
You have more status than ANYone on earth could possibly give you, my dear PUCCI.

Dave
Dave,

Would you like to add Mucci to your list of programmes?

I'l bet that your bedside manner has much to remommend it (are you that type of Doctor? I'm a nurse)

Now back to weightier matters - it seems to me that part of the problem experienced throughout the One World group is that not everyone on the desk has any idea who is or who is not entitled. To be fiar - there are rather a lot of permutations! I would suggest as insurance in these matters that people carry the rules with them rather than rely on flustered ingenues on the desk who are probably obliged to err on the side of caution. If you do not see a QF card that often and do not know if they are allowed in with or without flying BA or whoever or whichever code share it happens to be. Our experts here are not always in agreement so how can the people on the desk be aware all the time? Whilst that is not really the point of the whole arrangement, it is probably wisest to do just that and I intend to do the same. The AA staff at LAX know by now - but down the road at SNA they have to look everything up to see if I am entitled to a drink or not ().

So whilst I do understand the frustrations, forewarned is forearmed.

Now - and this is serious as I have got the proper shade of lipstick to be serious. We do refer to our Lounge Hosts and Hostesses as Lounge Dragons. Are we now saying that Sunrise Girl is a Dragon??

Anyone who calls her that I will see out in the Playground!

We need a new epithet. Executive Angel springs to mind.