FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Problems and Issues with SkyMiles Award Availability Calendar: The Definitive Thread
Old May 2, 2008, 4:33 pm
GuyverII
Suspended

Programs: *A
Originally Posted by Air Brian
Uh, No! Why should I have to pay Delta an additional fee because of its neglect and utter incompetence in deploying a website that must be the most pronounced example of IT inferiority in existence by a major corporation. No, basically, I just suck it up and call India and while their skill level is slightly above that of a dung beetle in understanding my needs (was once in an intractable argument about the fact that the Malaga airport code was indeed AGP), it is still above the programming and IT management team DL hired form The Nouakchott College of Cosmetology.

However, I am in burn mode and while the ongoing problems are an annoyance, now that I cut the AMEX card, my currency will dwindle significantly. I am sometimes actually embarrassed for Delta, until I realize that they must really not care about our troubles.
Dude, this post is awesome. I had the AGP argument one time as well. Maybe it's a difference in sounds between American and Indian English?