FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Had a Great NH Experience!
View Single Post
Old Apr 20, 2008, 3:51 pm
see the world

Originally Posted by ORDnHKG
Out of the all three *A carriers, I would say OZ definately the best comes to the service, NH treats you good if you are Japanese, I have seen FA often have small talks with those Japanese businessman all the time, as they can speak japanese. NH FA, or I would say purser and F purser also have problem in communication problem with me in English. They are keep simliing to cover up their poor english skills.
I've had plenty of small talk with the NH FA's - and I'm caucasian (and don't speak Japanese). Very pleasant experiences. The SQ FA's take ages to understand things and when you speak to them they completely miss the point - in fact, I find small talk with SQ FA's (especially the LS) so incredibly frustrating that I've decided to stop talking with them alltogether.

When OZ and SQ giving out PJ, I can hardly see anyone does not take the PJ home. Everyone does, as well as the amenity kit.
I remember when I was younger: if my dad brought Coca Cola home we would drink it. If he didn't, we wouldn't miss it. If you get things for free, often the human mind decides to take it. No difference with the PJ's.