FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Westin Copley Place - Boston [Master Thread]
Old Apr 9, 2008, 7:55 am
Seattlenerd

Programs: Alaska Million Mile Flyer, Marriott Lifetime Titanium Elite
After regularly staying at the Westin Copley for almost two years, I've concluded there is no rhyme nor reason for the free water for Plats, and I've stayed on both the SPG floors as well as the regular floors. I used to call to get it, if it wasn't there, but it's no longer worth the hassle. I chalk it up to being one of the mysteries of hotel life.

I've also requested turn down service and not received it, and not requested it and received it. However, I always accept the chocolates, as the latest ones are dark chocolate with raspberry. ^

Another annoyance: the phone bundle, which for $16/day includes unlimited Internet and US long distance. About every other visit, I spend time at checkout having them reverse out all of the long distance charges that still appeared even though the bundle shows on my room record. Their phone/computer system is not quite up to par in making the choice of the Wired for Business bundle "stick" and take precedence over individual charges.

That said, I still enjoy staying here.