FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Connecting at ORD - A guide for connecting from BD705/With BD706
Old Apr 8, 2008, 1:27 pm
Kevincm

Programs: Mucci, BMI*G, M&M SEN, FB Gold, PC Plat, Father of GhettoIFE
Keep the tips coming in - I'll play editor tommorow and assemble some more tips (such as buy up ORD-MAN is $400 which SAS ground services are happy to relive you of and when you can start checking in (HINT: Its earlier than 3pm!)

Prospero: I'll need some thinking time on that. I remember 2 halls (and using both on my first flight into ORD) and i can't remember the setup of the other one. Probably a pen and paper job to work out. That or you came in via Gates M1 - M8... (rare but possible. They drag the A330 away after everyone has been chucked off ad the aircraft is clean, only to tow it back to M15 later)

kt74: I'll do some more integration tomorrow. Only once have I arrived on 705 with a full queue (and both halls were packed). The other times we were on time... or 6 hours late!

dliesse Thanks for the update on Mayor Daley's lovely workers stuffing up ORD T1/T2 (I always seem to pass T2 and see it in more of a tip than it was each time - Probably just to get more work. My long standing comments about T5 Departures stand though