FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Airline Club - Gate Passes - Have you done it?
Old Mar 30, 2008, 6:48 pm
hhmorgan

Programs: Airline FF: UA 1K, DL, US, AA, NW,
To Complete This Thread

I made my journey to MCO. I booked a refundable ticket on WN to be sure that I had an entrance thru the security area to get to the Delta Crown Room.

I asked at the ticket counter (TA) if I could get a gate pass to travel to the Delta Crown Room which is located at gates 60-99 in the Delta Concourse (Note: WN is located at gates 100-129 but is behind the TSA screening area so you can go to Delta also). I explained I was a Presidents Club member (showed the card) and wanted a gate pass to go over. She wasn't sure that TSA would accept a gate pass for the 60-99 concourse printed by Continental (since Continental gates are 1-29) but said she would issue it anyway and for me to display the Presidents Club card.

Short end to the story - I chose not to display the Continental Gate Pass as I was running late to get my wife into the club and get back to my flight which was departing in 45 minutes. So - yes you can get one. But I still don't know if it will work.

Hope this is a help to others in the pursuit of other clubs.