FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Need help – adding more pages to US Passport
Old Mar 26, 2008, 5:34 am
michswiss

Originally Posted by UAL Traveler
I believe you're fine with the sticker amendment. I have numerous amendments in one of my US passports that sometimes have a seal, and sometimes not. The last time I had a double insert was about three months ago, and they did carry the raised seal under the stamped phrase (not a sticker) that is essentially identical to the phrase on your sticker. US embassies and consulates have some flex in their procedures.

Happy travels
My previous 10 year passport had the ominous amendment that "This Passport is a replacement for a stolen Passport". It ended it's useful life with around 70-80 pages about 18 months ago. All the inserts were added outside of the US without question and in short order.

I had a 1 year temp passport issued out of Melbourne for a short while and only 8 months ago got a new 10 year pp also issued overseas. I'll be adding new pages in a couple of months but hope to be traveling on an AU pp within a couple of years.

Funny thing though, the old pp had a sense of gravitas and experience about it. The new, little thin thing just looks wussie.