FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - DING DING! What makes a GREAT Trip Report?
Old Mar 25, 2008, 5:36 am
Kevincm

Programs: Mucci, BMI*G, M&M SEN, FB Gold, PC Plat, Father of GhettoIFE
I've now written a fair few, from the mundane to the excitement of going nearer the nose-cone, to being shoved right to the back of it.

I try and write a Trip report "as fairly as possible" (although I freely admit my last one was filled with an amount a fair bit of grr).

I throw in a fair amount of pictures normally as I'm a geek and like pictures of planes, food and pretty things out of the window (yes isle seat people, the thing which lets light in).

Its a memory of the journey, and the lasting impression of it.

When I see others trip reports, I like to see objective and balanced viewpoints. I also love the "details".

Mine are sometimes viewed with wonder (I have this habit of turning right and heading towards the darker rows towards the back, so when i go even slightly nearer the front I try to write about the experience).

I also use my reports to look at the service and if its a route I frequent, comment on the improvements or drops in it.

Its really what you make it, and how you want to put them.

I really enjoy Moomba's, Raffles's, Kiwi Flyers's and lucky9876coins 's reports... just wetting my appetite for that lovely long haul redemption that might soon be mine!!!

Last edited by Kevincm; Oct 22, 2008 at 4:19 am