FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Further Tales of First Class Decadence as Experienced On British Airways
Old Mar 25, 2008, 2:02 am
upgrade lover

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by ss278
How could you!

I saw your moniker and thought, AHA! A grand adventure awaits! I immediately went to my liquor cabinet, poured myself a glass of The McCallan 18yr, got a good cigar and sat down to enjoy.....a tease!

Well, I guess I'm going to have to finish the scotch and cigar. But this does give me a good excuse to do it again. I thank you for that.

And hurry up with the report. Your public anxiously awaits!
I too was so excited to see that you have posted your latest report. It has been a long time (too long) since your last entertaining adventure!!! I was wondering just the other day where you were spending your winter vacation. In anticipation of reading your report I walked the dog and again opened a nice bottle of Cabernet. FAI to SYD and I only had 2 glasses. Oh well, I can't wait for the rest of the trip to finish the bottle. You are by far one of the true great FT'er trip reporters. You take the reader into your wonderful world aloft. You joy in traveling is compelling. I reclined my seat and after a few minutes of reading your wonderful dialogue, I was picturing my last sojourn in BA FIRST. Thank you so much for all the details. It I hope you are having a wonderful holiday.^^^