FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Need help – adding more pages to US Passport
Old Mar 18, 2008, 10:47 pm
jakeryan1

Programs: AA LT Plat
Originally Posted by kebosabi
First of all, thanks everyone for their fast and prompt responses!

This was the first time that I've used up all of my pages in my passport so naturally I had many questions. But thanks to everyone's input, I see that I have nothing to be worried about.

I am also thankful for the idea of going to an overseas consulate/embassy to get this done in a jiffy. That's a nice to hear as I will actually be touring one of my company's plants in Tijuana this weekend (via driving on my own car ). I hope I'll get some extra time on Monday to visit the US consulate in Tijuana for my request.

And thank you to UAL Traveler for the additional input of asking for two sets at the consulate to spare me some time in the future. Seeing that I've used up my pages in little over a year, I think it's best to get two sets inserted into my passport.

I'll post back a full report with the outcome when I return on Tuesday.
I noticed that a lot of US Consulates lately make you make an appointment online before you can go get your passport renewal/pages added etc. I ran into this challenge this past February in Sydney. You might want check to see if you have to do that in Tijuana.