FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Sheraton Paris Airport Hotel CDG, France [Master Thread]
Old Mar 18, 2008, 6:14 pm
stimpy
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Seat 1A, Juice pretty much everywhere, Mucci des Coins Exotiques
Originally Posted by ijkh
1. It states "buffet breakfast" in our club level room rate. Does that mean in the lounge coffee and pasteries or a real buffet breakfast in with hot dishes? We will arrive with full bellies from the flight over the pond and leave bright and early the next AM. Club lounge food seemed to be the best $avings bet for food in this situation given the $ to Euro fiasco.

2. What is offered in the way of food in the club lounge. Is it available or even open on Saturdays?
The lounge is quite small and not a huge variety of food. Plenty of coffee, tea and juice, some scrambled eggs and sausages, and of course croissants and I think cereal and yogurt. I have never paid the club rate as I always get upgraded. You might want to check to see if you are allowed to eat in the restaurant with your rate. It would be much better.

It's also worth calling to see about the weekends. I honestly don't remember, even though I'm sure I must have stayed on a weekend before.