FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - First time NW Plat on CO
View Single Post
Old Mar 13, 2008, 9:56 pm
DCAflyer81

Programs: DL (ex-NW) Plat pining for self-serve WC's and real cheese
First time NW Plat on CO

So full disclosure: this is, in part, one of those obnoxious "can I get the upgrade" threads. My sincere apologies. I've done a number of searches re: upgrades on the routes I'll be taking, but I was hoping to go straight to the "horse's mouth," so to speak.

I'm a NW plat, have heard great things about CO, just have never taken them. I've got a number of trips coming up I must take to LAS from DCA and I'm seeing that NW is pricing out quite a bit higher than CO, so thought this might be a good opportunity to test CO out. I guess I'm wondering what upgrades are on various flights, such as DCA-IAH, IAH-LAS, LAS-EWR, etc. The first of these trips is coming up rather soon, 3/26-3/31 (if anyone would like to do a little reconnaisance re: my chances - likely need to leave mid-afternoon or evening).

Looking forward to trying CO out, though, and hoping to see FC - I've heard only good things, especially compared to the NW product. Is it true that CO'S FA staffing is higher than NW? Curious about that.

Thanks for any help anyone can provide, and sorry for the annoyance! Many thanks.