FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Recommendations for China tour company(s)?
Old Mar 5, 2008, 7:36 pm
vian

Recommendations for China tour company(s)?

I recently came back from China. I traveled with China Odyssey Tours. I found them on Google, and of all the companies I sent inquiries to, they seemed the most professional, and really seemed to care about professionalism. Their prices were some of the best, and the ones that were cheaper didn’t offer as much, or took weeks to get back to me with questions. They didn’t seem to care too much about my business. I think what I liked the best was the customizability of the tours. They had a lot of package tours, but none fit just what I wanted. My travel consultant was quick, patient, and really seemed to care. I asked a ton of stupid questions, and she always took the time to answer them. She also offered us a lot of tips on preparing for the tour. Things I had never thought of. It was a really reassuring process. The trip itself was unbelievable. China is really an awesome country. The history of China is so huge! It’d take several lifetimes to study it thoroughly. The tour guides were really great. They spoke excellent English, and had everything prepared before hand, so we never had to wait for anything. They always picked us up on time at the airports, and every morning already had our tickets for the different sites. They were really great at customizing things for us. Things we were really interested in, they took their time and didn’t rush us, and other things we didn’t care about, they let us rush through. When we went, it was so hot! One of the best parts of the tour was the private cars. They always had air conditioning, and adjusted it according to our wishes. It was so nice to hop into an air conditioned car after being outside in the 100 degree weather.