FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - MNL Transit
Thread: MNL Transit
View Single Post
Old Mar 4, 2008, 10:54 am
KosraeTV

Programs: All My $$$ Went to CO (Plat) with a Lifetime PClub membership that got degraded to United crap...
OK I'm stupid I admit it. But I'm confused by the post and the first response. Please clarify your terminals for me as I've heard them referred to differently. Terminal 1 is the old international airport... the piece of junk with 5 different security points and dirty disgusting piece of ****** Terminal 2 is Centenial the newer international airport that only Philippine Air flies from generally and Terminal 3 is the domestic terminal ????

I fly into both and out of the other one every other month. If you land at Terminal 1 the old junky one... and depart out of Terminal 2 you must clear immigration and your bags and get them over to Terminal 2. If you land at night and leave the next day (under 24 hours) when you check in at Terminal 2 you tell them you are transit reboard and you not pay your exit fee and other items and they don't bother with your luggage (weight and such). When you fly into Terminal 2 the new one on Philippine Air and you depart out of Terminal 1 the old piece of junk there is a tranist desk but you get your items and you are taken over. Now Philippine air will transfer you via vehicle and if you are first class you get your own vehicle to transfer your items.

Or are you going through a straight transit at the same terminal?? Your mention of hte different terminals have me confused as to what all you are doing as Manila has more then one terminal.