FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Valet gave car to another guest
View Single Post
Old Feb 29, 2008, 12:37 pm
joybuggy

Programs: UA 1K, VX Founding Member; HH/Hyatt Diamond, SPG Platinum; National Exec Elite, Hertz 5* Gold
Wink

Originally Posted by albionbrdway
Our society would be a better place if people would stop trying to manipulate the system to get something for free and appreciate the good in people and what they try to do. I feel that they treated you the way that I would want to be treated if this happened to me.
Hi, and thanks for your $.02. Despite being a CA resident, I am not a particularly litigious person and I agree that the hotel and staff have been on the up and up so I will be careful not to take them to the cleaners or anything. I plan to treat them with the same respect I have received to date. When this is all sorted out, I also intend to communicate the resolution to both this forum and Marriott corporate/GM through a letter of gratitude and appreciation (assuming it all ends well).

Of course, naturally, I do wish to be made whole so I look forward to continuing to gather folks' thoughts on whether the compensation the hotel is offering is sufficient or whether any additional compensation is in order. Thanks all for your thoughts so far!