FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - GONE: Fairfax at Embassy Row, Washington DC, Left SPG 12 Oct 2015 [Master Thread]
Old Feb 22, 2008, 6:38 am
KENNECTED
Suspended

Programs: Delta - Gold; Starwood - Platinum; HHonors - Diamond & Avis Preferred
Originally Posted by yashan
During my stay I was quite surprised to see many partially renovated rooms "open" on the floor I was given a room. They weren't secured at all and many did not even have doors that shut. Potentially dangerous to snooping FTers.
I said the same thing! I kept replaying the "terror alert" in my head. LOL Although, there was security there one day I was there and two of the security gaurds were on the floor as I was taking pictures. When I was about to exit a room, I heard and saw the guardd so I went into the adjacent (or connecting) room, and hid in the bathroom, as the security guards simultaneously checked both rooms. I think the construction worker ratted me out! It was my Jason Bourne moment! ^

Originally Posted by yashan
What am I, chopped liver?
Potentially! We'll see how your future trip reviews rate!

Originally Posted by BlissWorld
FYI. This property will go up to a Category 5. Even with the renovation (from the pictures I've seen), it's a total rip off
100% agree since they are decreasing the number of true two room and super large one room "suites"

Last edited by KENNECTED; Feb 22, 2008 at 6:44 am