FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Trip review: My first trip in BF, EWR-BOM-EWR on 777
Old Feb 21, 2008, 12:34 pm
mikeef
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Finally back in Boston after escaping from New York
Originally Posted by Lurker1999
You could have taken the airside shuttle A to C at EWR to avoid re-clearing security. Unless you want to spend more time with the TSA of course. Some BOS-EWR flights actually do arrive at Terminal C currently although it seems to be totally random which ones do. With the route seemingly destined for Q400s I'm not so sure we're going to benefit from CO's intention to move all mainline service back to Terminal C though.

If you have the time, next time just head for the PC and see if they can put you on the earlier flight. On average the agents there are less Newarkish than your average GA.

Glad you had a chance to check out the new 777 AVOD system. I'm still hoping to see it one of these days.
Now you tell me!

I actually ended up going to the PC to check on an earlier flight, but I would have been in Y (I know, it's only a half hour.), so I decided to shower at the airport and head straight to work instead of going home to shower first.

Originally Posted by sbm12
Gallaghers, by any chance??
Believe it or not, Ben & Jerry's. Wow, that woman behind the counter reeaaallllyyy hated her job.

Originally Posted by Pahdz
i laughed

Mike