FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - KVS Availability Tool
View Single Post
Old Feb 16, 2008, 7:51 am
FlyerGoldII

Programs: Aeroplan SE AND 1MM, HHonors Gold, Marriott Bonvoy Platinum , L'Accor Platinum
I was looking (through my wife's nonSE Aeroplan account) at award availability for YOW-YYZ on May 16, and return on May 19 - in both economy and business class. The KVS tool suggests that there are several flights with award availability in one or both classes of seats on those 2 days; the Aeroplan search engine shows that there is literally zero availability (taking account both classic and classic plus availability!) on both days! Should I presume (as indicated in the other thread: link:http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=790903), that the KVS tool is right, and that the Aeropplan web site currently has a glitch?

To put it another way, if there is a discrepancy in award availability between the KVS took (ANA search engine) and the Aeroplan search engine, which method is more accurate (the true award availability could be confirmed by speaking to the Aeroplan customer services representative?).