FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Planet Hollywood 2008 [Master Thread]
View Single Post
Old Feb 9, 2008, 1:10 pm
Didi
Suspended

Originally Posted by sc flier
But Didi's question just doesn't give enough information for me to make a personalized recommendation. Didi or anyone else that wants recommendations in Vegas, what kind of trip are you looking for? Are you visiting for work? To dine out? To see the sights? To see shows? To eat at buffets? To gamble? Are you by yourself, with a friend, spouse, or group? Do you intend/desire to get off of the Strip at all? Are there specific events, shows, or sights that you already know you want to see?
Didi says thank you, sc flier, for your detailled report. Didi is actually going there for pleasure. He does not have any specific plans but he may want to do some shopping, some buffet eatings and drive around (he will have a rental car).

Didi (travelling on his own) considers to stay either in the PH for 129+ USD or to stay in a cheapo Exopedia hotel (approx 50-70 USD). Despite the fact that Didi has a Dia status with Hilton, he will not stay in a Hilton hotel because the rates for his intended dates are too high (150+). He would not mind to collect some more *Wood points for relatively cheap money (i.e. 3,500 points for 129+).

Internet would be nice (I know already that I will not get this with PH), lounge access and upgrades (will also not get this as a current *Wood green member) and free parking at or very near the hotel is a must. Will the latter be the case with PH?