FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Post new EXTRA-LOW rates here for NYC Starwoods
Old Feb 7, 2008, 1:04 am
sc flier

Programs: SPG Lifetime Plat, AA Gold, UA Gold, DL Silver, HH Gold, Vail Epic
Thumbs up Post new EXTRA-LOW rates here for NYC Starwoods

Please share bargain priced promos or unusually low rates for NYC Starwoods!

All too often, excellent bargain promos and rates may get buried in our hotel-specific and and destination-specific threads. Unfortunately, these may be missed or overlooked by many FTers.

But hidden among many insanely expensive NYC rates are often found relative bargains. This thread is intended to provide a dedicated place for sharing EXTRA-LOW rates and offers for NYC Starwoods.

My recommendations:

SHARE THE WEALTH:
Provide as much information as is necessary for someone else to find the offer. Provide additional details, if you desire.

MINIMIZE DISCUSSIONS: Please try NOT use this thread to debate about which hotel, room, brand, or location is better than the other. Try to keep those discussions in the appropriate threads. A major objective of this thread is to promote bargains without making it necessary to monitor lots of threads.

KUDOS: If an offer in here helps you out, and especially if you think that offer is so good that the thread deserves a bump, please feel free to briefly thank the person who posted it with a ^ or appropriate gesture! But please don't quote entire posts when unnecessary.

AWARD OFFERS: Special award offers and notable dates of availability are welcome. (Example: Cash & Points redemption on a holiday weekend.)

HOUSEKEEPING: If you post an offer and you become aware that it has expired, please consider updating your post to say so.

CROSS-REFERENCING: In my discussion of this thread topic with our moderators, I have suggested that when someone else has brought up a noteworthy offer in a related thread, a cross-reference from this thread should be allowed. However, please follow FlyerTalk's cross-posting policies. Use your best judgement.

FIVE-STAR OFFERS: In my opinion, some offers are so good that they deserve their own thread. If you believe that to be the case with your offer, please consider that approach.