FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - TG is stopping all F services to Australia
Old Feb 6, 2008, 1:42 am
behuman

Location: my heart is on the shores of the north Italian lakes
Programs: LX Senator Lifetime, Relais&Chateaux Club5C, ex ! "Amanjunkie", ex LHW LC, hate chain hotels
Angry Lats F flight confirmed 29 March - sorry for ticket holders

Originally Posted by pansted00
Hopefully Apinan the moron will soon get the boot and someone who can really run an airline will be in charge ( though TIT, and I seriously doubt it),.
No hard feelings against you, but TG is just an incompetent,corrupt organization.

Incompetent and corrupt same the country it bears the name from. With regrets for the few honest and intelligent Thai people.

TG became again better in quality recently and it is a shame that they let a whole continent down with a substandard product.

I called TG head office today and after a long wait was clearly confirmed that this is for real and the last F service will run on 29 March 2008.

Let's vote with our wallets. Just discovered on www.singaporeair.com very interesting fares (sure my TA will do even better) and excellent connections to all cities in Australia. Also SQ C is much better than TG F in all cases. And for a little threat - SQ F via SIN is just THB 30 000 more expensive than ex TG F.