FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - PROMO: 50% off single award stay promo for Platinum members (50PRG)
Old Feb 4, 2008, 7:04 pm
RAPC

Programs: Bonvoy LT Plat, HH Diamond, IHG Plat, BMI Gold (RIP)
Originally Posted by craz

She said 'Excuse Mr Craz,I didnt say You are Not Special, I said You are Special'. SPG gave Me the 50PRG^. She also said it seems every member is calling today with the same question.
Congrats craz - good to know that the 'Plat Lites' are not Plat Lites after all. ^

As a reference point, as someone who paid 50 nights last year, but was a first time Platinum member (i.e. no requalification for me) I was told that I didn't qualify for it. No great shakes as I can't really use it anyway as my redemptions are all in July, but it'll be interesting to see if other newly qualified Plats didn't get it either.

I know the last potential criteria was only re-qualifiers who hadn't earned via the double stay promo. Obviously the second part of that was removed, but it looks like the first part is still in place. None the less, good news for many and hopefully plenty of people can benefit from this.